Swings and misses
- Work on Underlineme is going on full swing. I've accumulated ~30 users and have set a aggressive product update strategy
- Snapfont is still lingering on. After most of the heavy lifting is finished on Underlineme, I'll focus on Snapfont. Most likely in late September/early October.
- Hard to say this but Pulltherope is dead. I still use it but I don't have the time to market it nor push updates for it.
I don't like to write about this but I believe this post will have some historical significance.
Melbourne has nearly been under near constant lockdown state since the last six months. This is bad for multiple reasons but I'm not going to go into details.
But here's the kicker - we'll be in this till October, unless a miracle happens.
This is dumb for many reasons. The local government wants to completely eradicate the virus, but at what cost? The whole state is economically bleeding right now. Everything is closed. You can't go outdoors except for work. Heck, they even removed the basketball rings from the local park.
How does this affect me?
- My health has gone from bad to worse to terrible. I've never been this fat in my entire life. Forget those bodybuilding goals, I need to get rid of this fat asap.
- Since I don't have anything to do, I spend 8-10 hours working. Productive? Yes. Efficient? Hell no.
Times are tough, gotta ride it out.