I'm lowkey disappointed by how few views this song has got. If you're looking for a new gym anthem, here's your song.
2020 is upon us. A couple of things:
- I actually regressed diet-wise. India spoilt me badly. I came back to Melbourne with an additional 5kgs.
- My body shape isn't too bad though. I reckon I'll need an extra month to reach my ideal body fat percentage. I should be there by April.
- Snapfont is live but I still need to market it. Gonna start on it right away
- Dopplerping is the next idea I'm working on.
- eCommerce really isn't my cup of team. I've spent a lot of time, money and energy but I can't stick with it. In the end, it's also about taking risks and realizing what's not working for you.
- I may kickstart eCommerce again. My main pain points were the whole logistics and shipping stuff. Basically the irl stuff.
This is on for the next few months:
- Get in shape for the photoshoot. There are only 2 months left to do this.
- Get my financials in order. If there isn't much work around in contracting I'll need to get a part-time job.
- Push fully on the Snapfont and Dopplerping project.
And some pain points too:
- My car is in bad shape. It can break down anytime. I'll need to get a new one soon.
- We may need to vacate our apartment where I've been living for the last 5 years. This is because my flatmate is moving out with his wife and we can't find a third tenant.
- The apartment one is big because it will be extremely hard to get a new one because I don't have a full-time job.
Oh but hold on. I'm saving the best for last.
I finally got my PR!
This means a lot to me. I can finally make long term plans from now on. This officially marks the start of my 2 year journey into entrepreneurship.
The next 2 years are gonna be awesome!