^Free Animal By Foreign Air | I was gonna link their video but it was hyper edgy so I decided to go with JohnnyFPV's version.
September was a pretty good month, with a lot of actionable stuff taking place.
- Actually went to The MCG and tried to sell digital artwork!(See my insta for more details)
- Contracting is back in action! Started working just like the good 'ol times. I'm really happy about this right now.
- Gave a talk at Melbjs which was pretty good. Still need to work on my delivery.
- Started wakeupbefore8 to keep me accountable to start my day early.
- (Almost) started selling on Etsy.
This month will be focused on a few mini-goals.
- Get fat - 80kgs to be precise. If I don't push myself this month, my fitness goal will be severely delayed. Currently I'm 74kgs.
- Do more growth hacks and validate ideas quickly.
- Start an etsy/shopify store and start selling canvas artworks. Even if I don't make any money, that's fine. I just need to setup the store and kick the marketing engine in gear.
Alright, let's rock and roll.